Clinical Trials Investigators
Choose an Investigator:
|Dr. Sally Godsell||Dr. Paul Latimer|
Dr. Sally Godsell
Sally Godsell had a family practice in the Okanagan from 1986-2005. She is now doing clinical research full time. She received her medical degree from the University of Ottawa and was a flight surgeon with the Canadian Air Force for several years before settling in Kelowna. She has advanced training in aviation medicine, addiction medicine, obstetrics and surgical assistance. Sally enjoys skiing, hiking, snowmobiling and anything involving time spent in the outdoors.
Feel free to contact Dr. Godsell if you have any further questions.
Degrees and qualifications:
- MD, 1978 - University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario
- Flight Surgeon Diploma, 1980
- Addiction Medicine Certification, 1988
- Surgical assist and active privileges, Kelowna General Hospital
- Principal and Co-Investigator, Okanagan Clinical Trials
- Member of OR committee, Kelowna General Hospital
Previous Professional Experience:
- 1979 - 1982 - Canadian Forces Medical Officer (Captain), CFB Cold Lake, Alberta
- 1980 - 1982 - Chief Flight Surgeon, CFB Cold Lake, Alberta
- 1983 - 1986 - Fort Garry Medical Clinic, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- 1985 - 1986 - Senior Medical Consultant, Air Canada, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- 1986 - 1993 - Associate Family Practice, Group 1 Medical, Kelowna, B.C.
- 1993 - Dr. Sally Godsell, Inc., Kelowna, B.C.
- 1986 - 2001 - Chairman, Alcohol and Drug Committee, Kelowna General Hospital
- 1986 - 2001 - Regional and Sessional Physician, Alcohol and Drug programs, Kelowna
- 1988 - 2001 Lecturer, Chemical Dependency and Drug Withdrawal
- 1979 - 1986 - Aviation Medicine
- 1980 - 2001 - Addiction Medicine
- 1995, 1998 - Certification Course in Advanced Neonatal Resuscitation
- 1999 - Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
- 1998 - Present - Advanced Laparoscopic Surgical/Assist
- Many Psychiatric Courses, Workshops and Conferences
Complete C.V.'s are available upon request.