For the past five years Dr. Latimer has published a weekly mental health column in the Kelowna Capital News as a public service to help raise awareness of mental health issues and decrease stigma surrounding mental illness. Read below for up-to-date articles each week or click on the above categories to view archived columns. Columns also appear in several other Okanagan publications.
- Mental health services needed in prisons
- Pet effect needs more research
- Draft mental health strategy - concerns
- National suicide prevention strategy
- More than 1 billion live with disability